We're getting married!

Please come and help us celebrate at El Molino del Conde, Andalucia, Spain. The fun starts at 3:30pm, Nickers should be arriving at 4:30pm so don't be late.....Wear something nice!



Sunday 13 March 2011

Has anyone seen my Nickers?

So where did the nickname “Nickers” originate? And how does it fit in with Zoo, Zoopot Sausage and Princess?

I have a friend at work whose name is Sasha Manners and so I thought it fitting to call her Bad Manners. She in turn called me Naughty Nickers and soon everyone started it.

It was Tipi who really got it mainstream by just running with it from the minute he heard it. Nickers I became!  

But I knew I had reached a whole new level when the mad Luanne Beale (a.k.a. trouble) was seen wondering around a London garden centre on a terribly busy Saturday morning shouting: “Where’s my Nickers? Where’s my Nickers? Has anyone seen my Nickers??”  There was no turning back after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment